Attorney, Consultant & Mentor
Helping people and businesses transition, since 2000.Contact Brad
Attorney Brad Lund
Thank you for visiting Lund Law Office! I am a licensed attorney across thee states, and nearly two decades; assisting hundreds of people but have recently closed my doors to private practice. I still help attorneys as a consultant, or assist with limited aspects of their cases, and mentor those who ask.
What Areas of the Law Can I Contribute?
I have been fortunate to build a solid network of colleagues and friends to help me along the way. I aim to share my knowledge to other legal professionals as I pursue other interests. My latest legal rabbit hole is watching how the law is adapting to emergent technologies such as AI and blockchain. I've also enjoyed delving into the new possibilities for businesses and states, in the wake of Murphy v. National Collegiate Athletic Association which held that enforcement under the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act violated the 10th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and opens doors for legalized gambling in a myriad of ways. Those are examples of why I love the ability to pursue and get involved with legal issues that are of personal interest to me, while helping businesses and clients along the way.
Here are some areas of the law that I can contribute to, with direct legal experience:
- Represented hundreds of consumer debtors during the real estate recession, and discharged millions of dollars of debt during my bankruptcy practice for people who needed relief.
- Planned and drafted hundreds of estate planning documents which include wills, trusts, power of attorneys, medical directives, and living wills.
- Handled the full spectrum of issues realted to commercial and residential real estate transactions, as an advocate, litigator, drafter, buyer, seller, real estate agent, property manager and investor.
- Represented divorcing clients involving: prenuptials, complex property assessment and division of assets, child support/custody determinations and modifications, mediations, and a variety of motions and hearings involving the same.
- Litigated, subrogated, and favorably settled personal injury cases involving complicated medical issues.
- Represented businesses with contract disputes, buy and sell agreements, collections, distribution agreements, entity formation and dissolution.
- Defended and prosecuted criminal cases, including a homicide.
- Assisted with a patent prosecution and my own pursuit of protecting trademarks and copyrights.